local courts-suggestions to improve infrastructure

Programs to improve the quality of daily life of citizens

local courts-suggestions to improve infrastructure

Postby eklavya srivastava » Thu May 26, 2011 5:37 am

Hi to all,
This is Eklavya Srivastava an undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
My objective is to have a first hand experience about the lack of facilities and infrastructure required in the courts .
Understand the needs from litigant's,lawyer's and judiciary's point of view provide constructive suggestions.

In present India a major problem faced is that in the field of Infrastucture.
As my project suggests when we look up at the infrastucture facilities at the very root level of the legal system,we find lot of facilities which are basic but not available.This we all know that there's problem existing in the legal system,but have we ever wondered about the infrastructure which is the very basic need of this system.Now its the time to look upon towards improving the infrastucture as this is related and effecting the whole junta including the judges,the litigants and the lawyers too.Good infrasturcture facilities would not only help in speeding up the justice to the junta but also would make helping the court area and its premises safe and sound.

I welcome u all to give Your valuable suggetions.
eklavya srivastava

Re: local courts-suggestions to improve infrastructure

Postby bharat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:10 am

Are you going to do some analysis of how much of money is needed for the most basic improvements in the infrastructure?
Like sanitization, parking, garbage disposal, document security, computerization etc.
bharat

Re: local courts-suggestions to improve infrastructure

Postby eklavya srivastava » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 am

Yes actually I am trying to figure out the infrastructure related problems here at the local courts.What all are the actions taken up the government or what all are the expectations of the litigants,lawyers and officials here.What they feel should be done to seek into this problem.I would be happy to get suggestions from u all :)
eklavya srivastava

Return to Improving Quality of Life - Infrastructure, Traffic, Pollution, Water